About the Event
QHR’s Leadership Conference is an invitation only event.
This three-day, invitation-only event is focused on top issues confronting hospitals today, while keeping an eye toward the future. Nationally known keynote speakers, healthcare industry
specialists, and CEOs in the field will inspire leaders guiding hospital strategy & execution.
Check back here for agenda updates!
300 East Wigwam Blvd.
Litchfield Park, Arizona 85340
The Wigwam welcomes you to come make a little history of your own. Stretching over 440 lushly landscaped acres, our elegantly crafted adobe-and-timber luxury resort provides a rich palette of experiences to suit your every occasion-whether business, romance, relaxation or rollicking family fun.
The resort charge of $30 per room, per day, is WAIVED for individuals booking through the QHR Leadership Conference link and includes:
- Complimentary high speed internet service in all public space, lobby, and guest rooms (which includes up to 4 devices per day per paid room)
Fitness Center access that includes Power Plate, rowing machines, ski simulator and Freeform Tread Runner and more
- Access to Motion Studio that includes resistance bands, stability balls, bosu balls, medicine balls and yoga mats
- Complimentary scheduled fitness classes that include Pure Yoga, Total Body Conditioning, Contemporary Pilates and Hydro Fit at Oasis Pool
- Game room access including foosball, arcade games and televisions
- Complimentary bocce ball, ping pong, sand volleyball
- Unlimited local and toll-free telephone calls
- Complimentary USA Today
- Complimentary valet and self-parking
- Complimentary bike rentals based on availability
- Business Center services (fees may apply)
- Complimentary boarding pass printer and computer access
- Access to putting green
- Special LeMonds–Aveda Salon and Spa offers
- Complimentary tennis court usage 11am – 4pm based on availability
- Complimentary hopper of tennis balls and rental racquets
- Discount of $5.00 off private tennis lessons
- Discounts of 15% off regular priced Golf Shop items
- Unlimited same day golf with purchase of round (cart included)
- All items subject to change & based on availability.
A mandatory $7.00 per day, per room, Housekeeping and Bellman gratuity will be posted to each individual room account.
Room rates quoted are subject to tax, which is currently 11.07%. Applicable taxes are subject to change.
The Wigwam isn’t just our meeting location, it’s a 90-year old resort with a rich and interesting history. Please plan to join a local historian on one of three walking tours of the property to learn more!!
Tuesday, March 3, 3 pm
Wednesday, March 4, 2 pm
Thursday, March 5, 3 pm
Tours will last approximately 1 hour and are limited to 30 people per tour. Please sign up at the QHR Information Desk to hold your spot!
Putting Challenge at Red’s Bar & Grill hosted by HealthTrust
Thursday, March 5, 3 – 5 pm
Join us to show off your skills or cheer on your peers! Sign up at the QHR Information Desk. All are welcome!
Things to do at The Wigwam
The Wigwam’s three 18-hole championship golf courses offer a diversity that cannot be matched by any other Arizona resort. Here, the golf enthusiast has their pick of not just one or two courses, but three 18-hole courses – 54 holes of championship golf including two courses designed by the legendary Robert Trent Jones, Sr. And, each course – The Gold, Blue, and Red – offers a unique challenge that adds spice and variety to one’s stay at this timeless and relaxing retreat. Ask for your 10% QHR discount on greens fees/club rentals.
The Wigwam has a variety of dining options including Litchfield’s, Red’s Bar & Grill, Wigwam Bar, The Tower Pool Bar & Grill, and Oasis Pool.
Things to do near The Wigwam
Catch your favorite MLB team for their yearly spring training!
There’s a great trail for every skill level within a short drive from anywhere in Greater Phoenix. Check out this guide to the best hikes in Phoenix.
Have fun on great off road adventures in places like Glamis Sand Dunes, Salton Sea, Copper Basin, Castle Hot Springs / Crown King, Arizona Strip, La Posa OHV (Quartzite) or any of the other great AZ Riding destinations.